Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First day of BODYROCKIN'

Last year, while browsing youtube, I found a website called bodyrocktv.
It takes a modern approach to working out. It is really inspiring, since the girl who does it has a smokin' body (!!) and they really are really fun, different workouts from what I am used to.

I was an assistant manager of a big gym chain in Canada, so naturally I was a bit skeptical about getting results working out at home. But seeing many people follow these workouts have motivated me to try them.
2007 (I think)

Since moving to Greece Sept 2008, I have put on some weight, and I am tired of seeing my flabby tummy, love handles, thighs, and new parts of body that I never worried about (like my back!)

Sometimes I am discouraged when I use to think that I use to do a bit of modelling. Nobody back home has noticed that I've put on weight, but I do see a big difference underneath the clothes. I might have the same frame, but not as tight as I used to be.

So, today, I decided to commit myself to their bodyrock schedule. I went through the workout archives from the beginning, and since today is Tuesday, I did the workout challenge, which was 1000 skips.

I do not have a skipping rope, so I pretended I had one and did 1000 skips within 8mins and 10sec. At first I felt my calve muscles hurting (Well, not hurting, just burning!) but at the end, I felt "That was it? I could definately do more!"

I have to remind myself to start slowly. Tomorrow I will do a workout, "Balance, Strength, Agility"
January 2011 in Edmonton, Canada

No comments: